Benefits of Teeth-in-a-Day
Teeth-in-a Day Implant Restorations use four to six implants, with the back implants angulated to take maximum advantage of existing bone. Special implants also were developed that could support the immediate fitting of replacement teeth. This treatment is attractive to those with dentures or in need of full upper and/or lower restorations.
Patients who qualify for this procedure will enjoy:
- A full set of teeth in one procedure
- Never being without teeth–implants are placed when teeth are extracted
- Fully functional teeth
- Most people don’t need bone grafts
- Shorter treatment time
- Lower cost
Teeth-in-a-Day allows us to give you a full set of replacement teeth in just one procedure. And we can perform that procedure the same day your natural teeth are extracted. That means you’ll never be without teeth. With traditional dental implants, you are more likely to need bone grafts to build up the jawbone to support the implant. But with Teeth-in-a-Day, the implant bridge is thoroughly engineered to balance the forces and support the bridge without the need for a bone graft. That means a shorter treatment time: you’ll probably be fully healed within six months, unlike 18 months or more for traditional treatments with bone grafting.
And these replacement teeth aren’t ill-fitting dentures: they are fully functional teeth that will allow you to eat all your favorite foods, speak with clarity, and smile with confidence, though you may have to limit your diet during the recovery period.
With shorter treatment time and fewer implants comes a lower cost. You’ll pay less for your replacement teeth than you would for a procedure involving more implants and bone graft.
What Makes Teeth-in-a-Day Different?
- We’re dedicated to your long-term health and care. We’ve carefully assembled a team of dental experts to oversee and ensure optimal oral health.
- We’ve invested in the most advanced dental technology to ensure more successful results. If your bite changes, we can easily make changes and improve your dental bridge. Or, if you have issues with the aesthetics, we can also make changes in just one day!
- You don’t have to go to multiple dental offices to complete your procedure. We take care of everything in our office from start to finish.
- Aesthetics are our specialty. We know how to help you achieve your desired smile and offer the technology that only a handful of dentists have and the skills you need to make your desired smile come to life successfully.
Advantages of Teeth-in-a-Day
- We can take impressions in less than one minute with our camera.
- The camera has 99.9% accuracy for determining implant position. This results in better healing and improves long-term implant health.
- Our fully digital workflow allows us to provide patients with better aesthetic outcomes and soft tissue healing.
- If your Teeth-in-a-Day appliance breaks or needs changes, our fully digital workflow allows us to make changes and print a new appliance in just one day.
The Teeth-in-a-Day Procedure
The procedure begins with detailed consultations. We will evaluate your oral health and listen to your treatment goals to decide if you’re a good candidate for Teeth-in-a-Day. To evaluate your candidacy and plan for your procedure, we’ll take iCAT 3D images of your jawbone, supplemented with x-rays, impressions (digital and/or physical), and photos. Once we’ve decided on the proper procedure, we’ll schedule you for surgery.
During the surgery, we can remove your remaining teeth and place your dental implants. Whether you receive four or six implants depends on the state of your bone and other factors.Once the implants are placed, you will receive your temporary restorations. These bridges look very attractive and natural, but they’re not as strong as your final restorations.
During follow-up visits, we will check on the health of your implants and the state of your healing. Most people are ready to receive their final restorations six months or less after the surgical procedure. These final restorations are highly durable and capable of lasting for decades.
Your final restorations are also just like natural teeth: they look like natural teeth, chew like natural teeth, and feel like natural teeth: they aren’t bulky and overwhelming like traditional dentures. They won’t slip and click or make you gag.
Want to learn whether you’re a candidate for Teeth-in-a-Day? Please call 940-322-2252 or contact us today for an appointment with an implant dentist at StarImage Dentistry in Wichita Falls, TX.