With dental implants, Zach’s been provided a full set of upper and lower teeth that function, feel, and look just like natural healthy teeth. The benefits of dental implants are life changing because missing teeth affect so many aspects of your life. Dental implants are a top choice for tooth replacement for many reasons:
- They feel like natural teeth: Chewing with implants feels similar to chewing with natural teeth
- Dental implants prevent bone loss– Replacing your missing tooth root automatically stimulates the jawbone, which prevents bone loss. That does not occur with other tooth replacement options.
- Implants restore confidence and improve self-esteem: Zach won’t be hiding his smile with his hand or worrying about what people think about tooth loss anymore. That is why the quality of your life improves so much when teeth are replaced.
- Facial appearance is aesthetically please: Even younger adults can suffer changes in their facial appearance with tooth loss and poorly fitted dentures. Implants look so natural and restore your facial appearance so well that no one will know you have them unless you tell them.
- Long-lasting: By following his StarImage implant dentist’s post-surgery instructions and practicing good oral hygiene at home, Zach’s implants will last for decades.
Zach’s implant dentist at StarImage, Dr. Dustin Van Tassell, said, “It was such a pleasure to help Zach regain his self confidence! This was such a rewarding case!”