Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams with Invisalign
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with our Wichita Falls Invisalign dentist.
Enjoy easy, fast, and comfortable treatment with Invisalign.
Enjoy your beautiful new smile!
See Your New Smile!
1. Take out your phone
2. Open your camera
3. Point your camera at the QR code
4. View your new smile!
Why Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign’s most significant advantage is that your aligners are nearly invisible! However, other benefits make Invisalign the top choice for braces in Wichita Falls.
- They’re removable: While you must wear them at least 22 hours per day, you can remove them to eat, take photos, and clean your teeth.
- They’re comfortable: Unlike other clear aligner systems, we ensure that your aligners are fitted to your teeth and won’t irritate your gums while you switch from aligner to aligner.
- Easy to clean: Many teens have trouble cleaning around braces and might develop gum disease or tooth decay. Invisalign clear aligners negate this issue because you take them out and soak them while you brush your teeth after each meal.
- Fewer office visits: With Invisalign, you switch from aligner to aligner at home. You’ll wear each one for two weeks before switching and only occasionally come to the office for check-ups.
- Quick treatment: Invisalign can straighten your teeth in 24 months or less, depending on the severity of your crookedness.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses the same tried and true orthodontic theory that cosmetic dentists have used since braces’ inception in 1819—just in different packaging. Your jawbone is ever-changing; that’s one reason why your teeth can become crooked in the first place. By placing pressure on your teeth, your jawbone will reform around your tooth roots as we move your teeth in place.
Invisalign movements are simulated on a computer, so we know before we start what your teeth will look at at the end of treatment. This also allows us to prepare for each new aligner since we know how your teeth will move. You’ll wear an aligner for two weeks and then switch to a new one which will further move your teeth. You’ll only need to visit our Wichita Falls dental office occasionally so we can monitor your progress and ensure things are going as planned. These visits are usually short and sweet because we accurately predict your tooth movements in advance.
Are You an Invisalign Candidate?
Most people in Wichita Falls are candidates for Invisalign! However, there are a few conditions that would preclude you from treatment. Previous dental restorations, severely rotated teeth, large gaps, or severe bite problems. Typically those who are candidates for Invisalign:
- Are in good oral health with no gum disease, cavities, or tooth decay.
- Have fully developed teeth.
- Are non-smokers.
- Are diligent with oral hygiene.
- Are responsible people who are committed to keeping their aligners in 22 hours a day at a minimum.
If you have oral health concerns such as gum disease or tooth decay, we can treat these before starting your teeth straightening treatment. Once your oral health is improved, we can straighten your teeth in Wichita Falls. Invisalign is the clear choice when straightening your teeth and achieving the smile of your dreams.
Straighten Your Teeth in Wichita Falls
Are you looking for teeth straightening in Wichita Falls? Our cosmetic dentists, Dr. Green and Dr. Van Tassell, are experienced Invisalign dentists and can help you achieve a dazzling, straight smile. If you have other cosmetic concerns besides crooked teeth and would like assistance choosing which cosmetic dentistry treatments are right for you, Dr. Green and Dr. Van Tassell can help. Whether you choose a smile makeover or just need to straighten your teeth, choose Invisalign at StarImage Dentistry in Whichta Falls, TX. Call 940-322-2252 or schedule an appointment online.